WWF-Caucasus Programme Office is seeking a consultant to prepare draft law
WWF-Caucasus Programme Office is seeking a consultant to prepare draft law on the establishment of a Protected Area for the protection of natural stands of Pontic oak (Quercus pontica) in Western Georgia
Objective of the assignment
The objective of this assignment is to elaborate draft law on the establishment of a Protected Area to protect the Pontic oak within the target area (Chokhatauri Municipality).
Scope of work and time schedule
The consultant will:
- Elaborate the draft law on the establishment of a Protected Area to protect the Pontic oak, in accordance with the requirements of Georgian legislation
- The document should include a) draft law and b) explanatory note
The period of the assignment is one calendar month.
Qualification requirements and evaluation criteria
- University degree in forestry or a related field
- Work experience in environmental legislation and drafting laws
- Work experience in forestry legislation and drafting laws would be advantage
- Good communication skills.
Applications should be e-mailed to Ilia Osepashvili, Project Manager, WWF-Caucasus Programme Office: email@example.com and should include a CV (please use the forms provided).
CVs could also be submitted by fax or in person to the following address: 11 Aleksidze Street, 0193, Tbilisi, Georgia; Tel: 00995 32 2237500; Fax: 00995 32 2237501
The deadline for submitting applications is March 20, 2012. Only short-listed candidates will be evaluated and, if needed, interviewed.
One calendar month starting from the end of March 2012. Additional details are given in the attached Terms of Reference.